PT Industri Jamu Dan Farmasi Sido Muncul Tbk. was established in 1940 and is engaged in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, traditional medicine, food, beverage, health, and cosmetic products. In our processes, we have adopted the following management standards:
- Good Manufacturing Practices for Traditional Medicines (CPOTB 2021)
- Good Manufacturing Practices for Processed Foods (CPPOB 2010)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
- ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safety Management Systems)
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- ISO 17025:2017 (Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management System)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP 2003)
- Halal Products Assurance System (SJPH)
Good Manufacturing Practices for Traditional Medicines (CPOTB)
The CPOTB is a set of guidelines issued by the National Agency of Drug and Food Control (BPOM) for the traditional medicine industry in manufacturing traditional medicines. We received the CPOTB certification from the BPOM in 2000. We are certified to manufacture traditional medicines in the following dosage forms:
Good Manufacturing Practices for Processed Food Products (CPPOB)
The CPPOB is a set of guidelines to produce good processed food products issued by the Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia. The certification is issued by the BPOM. We received the CPPOB certification in 2021.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
The ISO system was created by the International Organization for Standardization which is composed of most countries around the world. The ISO systems standardises management systems, including Quality Management Systems, Food Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, and others.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
HACCP is a system that identifies hazards in products and determines critical control points at each stage in the production process.
Halal Product Assurance (SJPH)
The Halal Product Assurance is a system issued by the Halal Product Assurance Organizing Body (BPJPH), an agency under the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Indonesia. This system regulates the materials and manufacturing processes in the production of halal products. As of 2023, we have 347 halal product certificates.
There are 2 types of the SPJH certificate: the Halal Assurance System Certificate and the Halal Product Certificate. We received the certificates in 2019.